Thursday, April 16, 2009

Josie's Birthday Bow Party

It was just awesome!!! I don't have any pictures to post #1 becasue I forgot to take any (being a hostess is hard work) and #2 my computer won't let me load any pictures anyway (don't know why, my bro-law will be on that this weekend!!!) It was soooo much fun, such a wide array of people came to say happy birthday and help me donate bows. I have $60 to spend and because her bows are so affordable that is alot!!!!! I will donate them to our local American Cancer Society and they will get them to the little girl who needs them. If you are confused about how a little girl with no hair can wear a bow then check out www.beadsnblooms.com and that will clear it up for you. While you are there buy stuff, Jessica who owns the company is awesome and her products are quality, and cute!

Almost everyone who was invited came and it was a little crazy in my teeny apartment, but it was so much fun to see everyone. Josie got some great gifts and CUTE clothes. WOW I can't believe how well it turned out.

I am just so blessed to be able to celebrate my baby girls first birthday, she is just awesome. Yeah that's a good word, AWESOME!

2 comments:

The Moffats said...

Danielle - This was such a wonderful idea and I know it will bless sooo many people (it already has!). Thank you for having such a sweet and compassionate heart for others. Wish I could have been there!

TheHappyNeills said...

i came to your blog from the wiggly wed. blog. GREAT idea to donate to the cancer society! i do bows and all that--with all proceeds going toward orphans! (sugarplumorphans.com)