Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

This year Easter was also Jeffs Birthday and we spent the day in Newton with his family. We went to church with them after some stong hinting from his mom that she would be in the nursery that Sunday :) We have not taken a family pic in a while and I am really happy with this one. Jeff looks old huh? He turned 28!!!!! Jeff's mom plays the organ and Josie loves to sit in her lap and push the buttons!

I just love how happy she looks!



Good mommy daghter pitcure, I don't like too many of myself but I do really like this one! she just looks nothing like a baby. Growing up too fast!




BUBBLES!!!!




Pretty dress, I didn't have to agonize over a dress this year. My Great Aunt sent me a box of super cute dresses and all I had to do was pick one. Then Grandma bought us the cute butterfly clip to match.











3 comments:

Jess said...

So cute! I do love that one of you and Josie, she looks like such a big kid. :)

The Shoup Family said...

Adorable! You are right, she doesn't look like a baby anymore!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Adorable pictures.

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight..This is a whole new world to me. Remember to stop by and sign up for my April giveaway. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.