Friday, March 20, 2009

Summer Fashion Show

I was handed down this really cute swim suit from a friend, so we had to try it on! I will ask Josie where her tummy is and she will look at it and then pat it!
Another paci shot, nope we have not any progress on getting rid of it. I'm not really trying as hard I should be..........

And the flip flops! They are size 6 months and she can barely keep them on. My next week one year old has teeny feet!


Her newest love, reading books. She can almost always be found sitting in her room with a picture book in her lap :) This one is her fav. called Jiggle Wiggle Prance. We read it several times a day!





3 comments:

The Shoup Family said...

LOVE the swimsuit!!! So cute :) it's stuff like that that make me want a girl :)

Anonymous said...

if I ask her where her pu--y is will she show it to me? I LOVE looking at tiny pu--y while I jerk off

Anonymous said...

love to see her naked bet her slit is lovely