Saturday, March 21, 2009

1st time and never ever again........

Today we met up with our new friends at the Wichita State baseball game. It was fun to spend time with a couple who have a kid around Josie's age. For about 20 minutes....... then it was no fun, well for me at least. Josie, while yes having her walk early is cute. It is all she wants to do, and sitting still is not something that happens any more. She was all over the place. Z is the friend in the picture and he is 6 moths older than Josie, but as you call tell a lot bigger! He found her extra hat and was excited to wear it!

Here she is on the move, entertaining everyone she walked past. She has a big smile and loves to flash it to friends and stranger alike. I think she could get anything she wanted from almost anyone.
She climbed some stairs and had fun yelling at everyone walking below! Until she started putting everything she saw into her mouth (including chewed up gum) and threw a fit when I tried to get her to stop.


I knew she was tired and she sacked out after 2 hours of running around in the sun and flinging herself while screaming during her first real tantrum :)



So we will not being going back, not yet, she is too young yet too old (know what I mean) and I am now totally wiped out. I was a good wife and let Jeff watch the whole game un-interrupted, HA he owes me :)







1 comment:

The Shoup Family said...

I am totally there with you on a lot of things! And because we usually let the hubbies do whatever it is we came to do in the first place while we are left to chase the kiddos, I find that they don't see it as a big deal to go do these types of things.....sigh....I'm tired just thinking about it!