Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday girl, born at 11:01pm March 25th 2008
7lbs 4 oz 19.5 inches.
Now: 18.5 lbs, 27 inches
She has been walking for 3 months
and wears a size 3-6 month shoe!!!
and almost has 4 molars!!!!
with all of the excitment and being a little sick (from teething 4 molars we think) she didn't nap at all, all day! So she was due for a little melt down.

My cake, I am proud of it. I am not creative or crafty at all and so with a turn out like this I am very happy.


She has her tounge out so I think she is excited to dive into it.


Josie and Mom. What a difference a year makes! Crazy, did this last year really even happen?!?!




I got her this Noah's Ark toy. I think it's cute.






Doll from grandma Jackson.






Yea!!! I was so excited she felt good enough to cram some cake! We had to take it away after a while, wow she loved it and didn't want to stop eating!









4 comments:

The Shoup Family said...

She looked adorable and the cake was great! Good job, Mama!

Raleigh said...

you have a one year old! wow!

i'm glad you have a blog so i can see what's up in the life of dj.

Mandy said...

Hey Danielle...so great to hear from you! thanks for your comment on my blog...you're little girl is precious!

Anonymous said...

love to get a good feel of her little pu--y, give her an orgasm for her birthday