Thursday, March 8, 2012

Its a BOY!!

On Wed we had our 20 week ultra sound.  I was excited and praising God to be this far along in a pregnancy and ready to the baby again, ANND find out the sex of course.  It was so different from our experience with Josie.  I was just so shocked to hear, well its  boy, and then to hear the tech call him, a   him and he and his for the next 10 min.  Everything so far looks good and healthy.  Jeff and I didn't do anything special announcing Josie was a girl so this time, we made our parents wait all day and told them and Josie together on skype.  We had Josie pull out a Little Bro onsie.  And as soon as she saw blue she said, "oh my goodness" in a NOOO, ITS NOT A SISTER kinda way. It was super funny to see her face at first.  Then about 30 sec later she was thrilled and still is talking about her baby brother. It helps that a bunch of her friends have or are having little bro's too. I was nervous and first, I mean I've had 4 years to get used to a girl =) but the more I think about it I am more and more excited for a new experience, and maybe saving money in the clothes department =)  Josie is busy being three and will be four in three weeks.  She must have been super tired to sleep like this >

No comments: