Monday, August 16, 2010

mommy rehab =)

Hello my name is Danielle and I am a mommy guilt o holic =)

I've been stressing more about going back to work this year than last! (I am a teacher) and maybe it's because Josie is older and we have so much fun and I will really miss her! So I have decided to make Mondays all about her. Mondays she will spend with dad (who works nights and we think will get enough sleep Sunday nights to get up on Monday mornings) (we love the babysitter, but dad is always better) and I have signed her up for an afternoon gymnastics class. After that we will go to the park or swimming or get ice cream, whatever she wants to do. Then we will make dinner together, something easy so she can help!

Today is our first attempt! I am excited =)

2 comments:

B In Real LIfe said...

I LOVE this idea!!! Josie is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE Mondays! :)

Go YOU!

Teri L said...

Those are wonderful, love-filled plans. She will thrive.