Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A friend of a friend had a great idea... so that I don't have to re-explain it, go to http://www.binreallife.com/2010/08/bad-mommy-rehab.html to check out the details. I decided to give it a shot... so here goes!

(I copied this from my friend, so I can get off the computer and play w/ Josie faster =) )

I am most defiantly a mommy Guilt- oholic!

I put Josie (my two and half year old) in front of the T.V. EVERY evening so I can make dinner! My husband works nights and this is only way I can get it done with out tears from her (or me) most of the time I get it dinner finished in one Dora episode sometimes however the T.V. stays on longer.........

I hear Nick Jr in the back ground say preschool on TV, and it makes my stomach hurt a little bit. I hate letting her watch so much TV. I should get her involved in making dinner with me but when I have to clean it up and get both of us ready for bed I just want to get it done!

So there you go =)

Any of you want to join Bad Mommy Rehab? Check it out http://www.binreallife.com/ and add your own post!

2 comments:

B In Real LIfe said...

I'd say...cheers to you for cooking dinner for your family!!!Get rid of the guilt girl!

Thanks for joining in on the fun...errr Rehab I mean :)

Look forward to next week's post...next week it's time to share with us why you are such a great mom!!

The Shoup Family said...

No guilt for that! I put Riley in front of a Veggie Tales to get dinner made too. It just works better that way. A half hour (or more, depending on the day) of TV is not going to hurt anyone. She will be fine, and you are a great mom!