Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our trip to Colorado Spings

We got to spend two weeks with my family in Colorado Springs. We had fun not even doing very much. I did alot of running and working out, I even made time to hike the incline. We walked around the park everyday looking at the mountains and enjoying the cooler weather and lack of bugs. This is one shopping excursion to Dicks for some new running shoes. This bike was way cute and she loved it, maybe in a few years. Josie and my cousin's daughter Presley. My grandma bought them matching dresses, necklaces, shoes and babies. They were so cute together and I wish we lived closer so they could really get to know each other.

At the park to play in the fountain. Love, love, love Colorado Springs.

Made a stop at Focus on the Family to play and see some Veggie Tales.



Had alot of fun and my mom drove us home and then stayed with Jeff and Josie while I went to cheer camp with the high school team at KU. I can't believe summer is almost over and I have to start cooking dinner again =(
*funny Josie story-
At a stop on the way home from Colorado we were eating at a table by a window. Jos looked out and saw a little girl about her age hitting her mommy. Jos said to me, " oh no mommy that girl is hitting her mommy." I said, "I think she will get in trouble, maybe sit in time out". Josie said, "mommy I'm not in trouble! NOT RIGHT NOW!" It was so funny!


No comments: