Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Homecoming

A couple of weeks ago we had home coming at our school and it was a lot of fun. We preformed at the all school pep-rally and in the parade. The girls did really well and even the high schoolers were impressed. This is me with a few of my 7th grade cheerleaders.
On Friday night Jeff brought Josie to the game. She was dressed up in her panther gear. She played with a bunch of my 7th grade girls, who are dying to babysit, and ate chips and m&m's for dinner. FUN!!!
We are learning some new stunts and it's fun to watch the girls be successful.



Right before the pep-rally. Notice the really ugly poms! Don't worry we have new ones now!
On Friday we painted faces and some kids even dyed their hair blue!


Scary Panthers!
These are the crazy boys I get to teach everyday.
Cheering on the football team. WE WON!!!









1 comment:

suehall said...

I am so proud of the work you're doing with these girls! It's more than cheering... it's teaching them about life and helping them grow as individuals. Each time I talk to you and we talk about cheerleading, Rebekah says that she wishes you were HER coach. Thanks for the update. Love you tons!