Friday, September 25, 2009

26 months and 2 days

Is how far apart in age Josie will be from her sibling! Yes thats right I am pregnant. Well according to the test I took last week. I was going to wait at least a few more weeks before saying anything but I was talking to a co-worker (at work, mistake number one) and one of my cheerleaders overheard me. BAD NEWS!!!! I didn't want to lie to her but I didn't want rumors flying so I decided due to my own stupidity I would go ahead and tell the imoportant people at school so they don't hear it from someone else. This is NO LONGER A SECRET and it's all my fault. I hope she can learn somthing from this =)

Anyway there it is, I am so super early and my estimated due date is like May 27th so see EARLY!!!!! Oh well, now you know .

I am always going to be nerouvs becasue I have had a miscarraige and those thoughts are hard to let go of. Just maybe pray for me if you think about it.

Thanks!

8 comments:

The Moffats said...

Wow! The babies are showing up everywhere! Congratulations! I'll be praying for you as you work your way through the first trimester. Keep us posted.

The Boccias said...

Congratulations! I understand your nervousness. Praying all is well!

Maisie said...

holy smokes!! congrats =) seems like everyone i know is prego.

The Shoup Family said...

AHHHH! Congrats! Everyone is pregnant around me....maybe it's catching. I better watch out! ;)

The Franklin's said...

Dan, I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I will be praying for another healthy, happy baby!

Jess said...

Congratulations, Danielle! So exciting! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy!

The Todd Family said...

Oh my goodness - Congratulations! So happy for you. How is your new job? I try to keep up with you on Facebook. Miss you at MAPS!

Krista said...

Congratulations! I'm gald I happened to be updating my blog so I could see your news!!!!