Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long Weekend

Almost time for bed. First night in a big girl bed. Playing with her puzzles, she knows there names and sounds they make.

Ready to go outside on a snowy day.



This was a very long weekend. Friday was a snow day and it was fun to be home with Josie. We (it's funny to we because she didn't help at all) made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and bean soup for lunch. In between we watched way to much Dora, did laundry and took a hour and a half nap together. She rode her trike in the basement and we practiced our gymnastics skills. Jeff was home around 5 and bundled her up to go play at the mall play place. We thought she needed to get out of the house and be active. Well she was active enough during the day apparently because by the time they got to the mall (5 min down the road) she was out. Jeff turned around and came home.

On Sat we set up Josie's big girl bed. That night she slept in it. Bye bye crib. It was emotional for me, she's really growing up. I put her to bed and she cried for daddy. She got out of bed once, but after I told her sternly we don't get out of bed, she stayed. She woke up at 5am got up and cried at her door. (I set up a baby gate) She didn't want to get back in her bed, but slept with me for two more hours. I guess this will be a process.


I saw the movie To Save a Life today and it was good. I really liked it and even cried a few times. I think everyone can relate to it in some way. Go see it.

Tuesday I go see the doctor. I am nervous, I want answers and I don't want to leave without asking all of my questions.



No comments: