Monday, January 18, 2010

looks like I get to be one of those people......

with fertility issues. My other two D&C's went well with no complications. This time was opposite. I had pain and then more pain and then so much that I almost couldn't bear it. Then the bleeding started. After my second time to the doctor I found out I do have a uterus infection and after a look at it, it could end up scarred. I am on some heavy duty meds to try and stop that. Already the doc is talking to me about trying again soon. We were going to wait, at least two years. When I said that out loud to him, he looked at me, worried. I guess if I want to have anoither child I need to make it a priority. Even saying that my odds of not miscarrying again are small. I guess my uterus isn't so healthy.

We don't have all of that blood work back yet, which will make a huge difference in what to do next. So why did we have to have this conversation today, just made me sad. I want to have another kid, but I am not ready to go though this again. Trying to have a child will just be pain and sadness and not joy! I don't know what to do. I go back on the 2nd of Feb. I will know more about the blood work. After that I guess we have to make some decisions. Decisions that could possibly affect us having another child of our own.

I know that every child is a miracle, but wow Josie is beyond that for me!

No comments: