Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back-walk-over Josie

I grew up loving gymnastics and that turned into a love of cheerleading in high school.  I have been very blessed to get to coach school and competitive teams for moast of my post high school life.  I wanted so badly for my daughter to love it too.  So far I have that little cheerleader.  She has been around practice, games and competitions since birth and taken some kind of class since she was 10 months old.  Last summer I put her in her first gymnastics class where I was not her teacher and she loves her coach who has taught her alot.  She also started a rec cheer class with me last summer and this year moved up to the competitive team.  She works hard and I cannot believe she has mastered a back-walk-over at such a young age.  When she wants something she goes for it.  She has been practicing at home, at gymnastics and cheer since December and when she nailed this all by her self a couple of weeks ago she was ecstatic, and I may have cried a little! I don't know where this will go for her and I promise I am trying really hard to push her too much, but to share a love for something with your child is totally indescribable!

No comments: