Monday, October 4, 2010

Almost there

Next Sunday is my first 1/2 marathon. I like saying first, because I think I might like to do it again! Through this process I have had a group of girls to work with and an excellent trainer to guide me. I am very proud to say that my long run yesterday was awesome! It felt good and it was fun. I credit that to my follow through of my workout plan every single week starting in July. On July 3rd I could barely run 3 miles but sticking to this plan I made it all the way to 12! I love looking back at the process. I love having a goal and deadline it keeps me motivated. So 10-10-10 is right around the corner and after that 11-14-10 will be my first mini triathlon! After that who knows, but I do know racing is now in my blood and in my life to stay!

No comments: