Sunday, March 28, 2010

Josie's Gymnastics Party

This year we had a gymnastics birthday party at the YMCA. A few of Josie's friends came and we played in the gym. She listened to some songs, doing all of the motions, played on the bars,
and opened some presents. I got her this Dora shirt and just knew she would want to wear it once she opened it. I was right! The second she saw it she started pulling off the shirt she was wearing.


Now she is happy. She wouldn't even put her jacket on when we left the party, and it was COLD!






When I took the cake out of the box she promptly found a chair, a fork and dug right in. It was way too cute to try and stop her.

I thought she might be to young to have a party, but she got it and she had so much fun. Even hugging each person who gave her a gift as she opened her presents. The day after her party she said, I want my birthday again! It was fun for me to watch her have so much fun!






1 comment:

Krista said...

I wish we hadn't missed it!