Saturday, June 27, 2009

NO MORE PACI!

It is gone forever! Jeff put Josie to bed last night with out it. He came down stairs and said, "it's time!" So it is gone. Today has been pretty good, a few hard moments. Going down for nap time was a little hard, some crying. Waking up was horrible (I almost grabbed it, Jeff was at the gym, ha! he would never know) she screamed for it for 15 min. I ended up giving her a few chocolate chips =) She liked that! Bed time tonight....... I was nervous. After bath time while I brushed her hair she SCREAMED!!!! Man, I was sure she would end up crying her self to sleep. I got up and she booked it for the crib reaching to try to get in. I scooped her up said a really quick prayer and put her down. She was OUT! No paci required. WoW, good job teeny tiny. I know it's not over, but we are on our way.

Oh and today at gymnastics she did her first forward roll. I love it, seeing her do something I love!

2 comments:

Maisie said...

yay!! saying "bye" to the paci is hard. stick it out though =)

Jess said...

Ahhh. Sweet girl is doing great!

And oh my goodness, I can only imagine how adorable she is at gymnastics. That has to be hilarious!