Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some advice

It is always best to STAY OFF THE INTERNET! Why do we think we will feel better if we can try to understand more about what happens to us. That is just not always true. I need to throw my computer out of the window. Now I am just flat out depressed and I don't know how I can be positive about getting and staying pregnant again. The stats and information is awful. Now that I've had two miscarriages the likelihood of having a third is too high for what I to hear. I just want answers, a reason this happened and then reassurance that it won't happen again. That's what I want. I don't want to be the 1 in 4 again.
The whole pregnancy process is so hard and difficult to understand. You get excited for something and go through the worst part of the pregnancy just to wonder if there is even anything really growing in there. Now I have to start over, all over. It just sucks. It's so frustrating. How many children will I have to lose? Now I am 1 for 3. Maybe a good baseball stat but not a good baby stat.

2 comments:

paiger said...

danielle, i'm so sorry for your loss. i don't have the words for you, but i can tell you that God always has a plan. i'll keep you, jeff, and josie in my prayers.

The Shoup Family said...

Hey Dan.

I'm so sorry. I was out of the country and just saw your blogs. I really wish I could give you a huge hug in person. I will keep you, Jeff, and Josie in my prayers. If there is anything super specific that you want me to be praying for you for, just message me. Huge hugs from Colorado. xoxoxo