Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today.......

i was cleaning Josie's room, Jeff was sorting laundry in our room and Drew was down stairs watching T.V. Sounds like someone is missing right? Josie walked, by HERSELF, all the way down the stairs. I thought she was with Jeff, Jeff was sure she was with me! Thank God He protected her!

LATER........

She said, "eye" while pointing to Jeff's eye. Then out came,"nose" while pointing to Jeff's nose. Finally we got to hear mou (mouth) while puckering up lips and pointing to them!

WOW, I know I know all babies grow, learn to talk and grow but watching your own do these things is just awesome.

1 comment:

Emily Shoup said...

Yeah, the staris are scary. Riley has started walking down without holding on to anything! Talk about heart attack! He starts getting excited and going too fast and we have had to catch him several times. Thankfully we have been there. I am sure a time will come when we aren't.....yikes!