Friday, July 17, 2009

Story time with Josie Jackson

She loves to play and I can't believe how much she copies me. Today she picked up her pink purse, tinkerbell keys, and baby doll said bye bye and headed for the door. She stood by the door for a few minutes before running back to the living room saying hi-o hi-o (hello) So I asked her, "Josie, where did you go?" She said, "bool,bool!" Which means pool, guess we go to the pool alot =)

Then later she brought me her tu tu to tie around her waist and when I was finished I asked to to ballet dance, she held her hands up above her head and stood on her tip toes. She learned that from Sesame Street, Zoe was teaching Abby how to do it.

She also loves animal nosies and can do doggie, lambie, and cow. Today she was eating animal crackers and started a walking a cat on my shoulder saying mow mow!

She also likes to pick up my cell phone and jabber really loud into it. Oh man do I really talk that loud? =)

She likes to look for birds in the sky or bir and ky!

In her broken baby talk she can repeat almost everything we ask her to........ well it depends on who you ask!

I can't belive she is growing up so fast, her mind anyway. She still wears size 3 shoes (or 3-6 months) and today she found a 0-3 size jacket she wore home from the hospital and it fit her as a cute little 3/4 sleeve jacket! I love watching all of this happen, WOW!

No comments: