Tuesday, September 21, 2010

That won't happen to me.......

HA! Thats funny!

Jeff lost his job last week! I don't think the gravity of the situation has hit really hit me yet. I mean, yes we have sprung into action and know we can't live for very long off of my income. Already I saved $50 bucks at the store this week not buying things I don't need, but could buy before. Jeff became an instant stay at home dad, so no driving across town for a babysitter (who I love and feel terrible for taking away an income for her as well) I don't handle this kinda stuff very well, which sucks for Jeff because I don't know how to let him be upset, I'm too busy being upset. AHHHHHHH I am a horrible wife =(

What in the world is going to happen, hummm, no freaking idea. This will be a very interesting time in our lives. Thank you God that I have a job and can at least provide insurance for us. We really still have so much and are blessed to not have debt (well school loans, but that's it)

I am learning a lot this year about the unexpected and the swift life changes that seem to happen almost in a matter of minuets sometimes. And to be honest it leaves me a bit confused and wondering...................

sooooo if you know of anyone who needs a hardworking Master's Degree holding HR professional let me know =)

1 comment:

The Shoup Family said...

Oh, Dan! I am so sorry. I will definately be praying that he finds something quickly and that the stress level goes down.