Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sept 13th-17th

I am sitting here looking at my sch for next week and feeling a little overwhelmed!



Monday- besides working out (training for 1/2 marathon) nothing really, Mondays are no matter what reserved for Josie time.



Tuesday- meet the teacher night (where I have to give a 10 min speech to my kids' parents about English this year. Talk about intimidating, they will all sit and stare at me with blank looks judging :) Need to get a babysitter!



Wednesday- group training (again for 1/2 marathon) work til 7:30pm after working all day! (I do it because I love it! LOVE IT!!!)



Thursday- Football game (my girls) need to get a babysitter!



Friday- Go to away game with the high school cheer team. Not only do I need a babysitter, I prob. need to just have Jos spend the night with someone because I won't get home til at least 10pm maybe later.



Take into consideration that I have a full time job during the day. This is all after school, and Jeff is at work during the times all of this extra stuff happens so he can't help me.



Now I am really not complaining I promise, I thrive off of being busy like this. Well not every week, that would prob take me to my breaking point. I have issues with saying no. Last year it was not as big of a deal because I had Jeff at home in the evenings this year I am learning that saying no is ok and I don't have to be involved in EVERYTHING at school. So yeah this looks like a lot but I have said no to several other things that I could be doing this week!

No comments: