Sunday, August 15, 2010

half way

(The pic has nothing to do with the post, just thought it was cute, and Jeff doesn't end up in many pics!)
Today I ran 7 miles in 61.23 min. I never ever thought I could do that! The 7 miles yeah, but the time, I blew myself away today! Now I have a lot to live up to. Last week was hard. I wanted to quit a few times during my workouts. I pressed on and now going into week 7 I am feeling pretty motivated. This week will be a test. I start school and don't have Jeff at home with me in evenings. I will have to run at least one early morn, in fact my Wednesday scares me a little: up at 5am to run, drive 30 min round trip to drop Jos off, be at school by 7:30am. We have kids for the first time that day. Teach all day. I have my group training at 4:30pm, and then all star cheer practice at 5:30pm. Then home to make dinner and get ready for the next day. Wow, that's a bit intimidating! (oh yeah it is also the day I was due with pregnancy #4 so throw in some serious emotion.)



We are half way to the big race!




No comments: