Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Days

A nice thing about being a teacher are inpromtu snow days. It is fun to get to spend a whole day at home when it's out of the norm. We had so much fun reading, playing and watching way to much Dora the Explorer. She talked on her cell phone (no I have not really bought my child a cell phone yet) all day to Hannah Tanna (Hannah Montana)

We took a hour and half nap together on the couch with her baby.
Josie even helped me with the dishes. She handed me clean silverware and then put dirty cups into the dishwasher. (is that not the smallest dishwasher you have ever seen?)
I am not ashamed to say I love working, I love my job. I was not designed to be a stay at home mom. So I enjoy and treasure those few days I get to be home with her all day even more. And yes I can't wait for summer!!!!!




No comments: