Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't Know.......

I feel like I am stuck. I still haven't really been sad about my latest miscarriage, not really, not like the previous two. It will really be a disaster, I'm afraid. I keep telling myself I shouldn't be sad, I have a child. It isn't a big deal, not compared to what other people have gone through. I don't deserve to be sad. If I take time to be I will miss out on time with Josie. It's almost like this is worse, stuck in something I can't get out of. It doesn't help that I am STILL have medical issues due to it as well. I don't know what to do or how to feel.

2 comments:

The Shoup Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shoup Family said...

Sounds like you are a little numb towards it right now. That's ok. Grieving takes time and presents itself in different forms. You feel what you want when you want. I'm sorry you are still having physical issues too! I will keep praying! Love you <3

P.S. In everone's lives, there will always be someone with a better situation than us, and someone with a worse situation than us. We, of course, need to celebrate with/grieve with/come alongside those people with their situations, but we also need to feel the feelings that come with our own, because that is just as important. (I hope that makes sense.)