Tuesday, June 14, 2011

our new gym

Anyone who lives in Wichita knows how awesome the YMCA's are there. We miss them like crazy. Of course I worked there for 3 years, so I may be a litte partial, but really they are some of the nicest gyms I have ever seen. So being here in Colorado we needed a new gym. I didn't think I'd find a place like the Wichita Y's. They have a great childcare area, group fitness, lots of cardio machines, climbing walls, weights, great staffs, kids programs, indoor pools and the best of all, outdoor water parks at 4 locations! Well here in CO I found Lifetime Fitness. It's pretty awesome. State of the art and has everything the Wichita Y has. We signed up yesterday and I bet this will be place we go everyday =) After working out while Josie played in the kids area we headed out to the pool. Look at the mountains in the distance.
Ha! Looks like a good hot summer day for a swim. No I think its somewhere in the 70's! That's the biggest difference from Wichita, we were a little cold. I like this gym, it will be a good place for us, but I do miss my YMCA family very much!








No comments: