Thursday, June 30, 2011

Every summer when I was a kid we would visit my dad's side of the family in Denver and we always went to Water World! I loved it, it was one of my favorite places to go. This year I got to take Josie. We had so much fun. It was crazy to walk around remembering my first time 21 years ago. I can't believe I can remember 21 years ago. We went on all kinds of rides. Spent some time in the kid area, some time on family rides and she hung out with Grandma while my brother and I did some big rides.

The pics are from my phone so they are a little dark.




Posing after a long day, we stayed open to close. Josie took a little nap. She fell asleep in my arms in line for a ride =)




After on the way home we stopped for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We were all still in our after swim gear and felt way under dressed, oh well it was the perfect way to end the day. Josie got sick last week after eating cheesecake so she was a bit horrified to go to a place named after such an awful food. She did not eat any!!!!!


We can't wait to go back to Water World!!!










No comments: