Friday, December 4, 2009

Two Josie Stories

Last night Josie was sitting in my lap reading a book. She pushed the book aside and said, "mommy I potty". So I rushed her into the bathroom, where sure enough she peed in the potty. It's second time. I'm not really potty training her, just explaining what I do when I go, and what and where things are. So I am impressed. Yes I know things could and probably will go very differently when she starts the hard core potty training, but for now I am excited ;)


This morning I took her inside the babysitters house, took off her coat and hat, before I knew it she was at the door opening it. Then she come to me grabbed my leg and pushed me out the door. She looked out at me said See ya and slammed the door! Thanks a lot Josie! It was funny and really I am so happy she is where she is all day and obviously enjoys herself!

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

hopefully she can potty train herself, teach herself to play soccer and the clarinet, help herself with her homework, and learn to cook by reading cookbooks. all before the age of 12!
sounds like you've got a genius on your hands!