Tuesday, December 1, 2009

T.I.M.S. Fight Panthers Fight



This is my fabulous cheerleading squad! We went to a competition and rocked it! It was so much fun and we did awesome! We were one of 6 middle schools and our routine was pretty tough compared to the other squads. We got some pretty big props from the high school squads. Plus we had a BOY! Yup the only middle school squad with a boy in the city! He is just awesome and wants to learn and learn. I love these kids and this makes my job so much more fun. (well on most days) In our routine we had lots of halves, two fulls, two libs, a double hitch pyramid and lots of tumbling. If you were on my high school squad you would recognize our cheer (it was hey hey here we go from our routine senior year) I told them I did it in a routine and they thought that was so cool. I am excited because I am turning our cheerleading program into something really great. It's all because I have great girls (and boys) We have 4 basketball games left with an excited Christmas routine still to come.


2 comments:

The Shoup Family said...

Awesome! So fun that you are using our old cheers!! :)

suehall said...

You are the kind of coach that inspires her althletes! So proud of you, Danielle. Can't wait to see you in a few days :-)