Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spring in January


Today we had a break in the cold weather and so Josie and I went to the park. It was her first time as a walking baby and she just loved it. I took her out of her stroller and followed her around as she tried everything out. (The best a tiny little walking 10 month old can). She loved to watch the big kids run and she would try to catch them and wipe out, but she didn't cry until a big one year old pushed her down. I am guessing however this won't be the last time a boy makes her cry :(



She loved the swing, I'm sure you can tell by the wide open mouth, and very happy looking baby! I am excited for spring and summer and lots of playing outside!

1 comment:

Julie said...

She is SO adorable! It looks like you are loving being her mommy. I can't believe she's walking already! So cute!