Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Cheer and a picture of a Christmas tree, not really in that order......

 We spent Thanksgiving in Texas with the Halls.  We got to see Uncles Trey and Drew. I don't think anyone on earth loves them more than Josie! She ran and jumped into both of their arms when she saw them.  Jack got fly on an airplane for the first time and did great. I flew by myself with both kids and it was bad at all, Josie is a great helper and Jack was happy to ride on me in the carrier.
 Jack also met Great grandma and Gradpa Hall.
Right before we left we celabrated my grandma Johnson's bithday up in Denver with my cousins and their kids.  Josie and Presley and bestest friends.
 My hungry Jack is eating rice, oatmeal and barly cereal now.  He loves to eat and I am excited for real food once he can sit in high chair.  We didn't really do typical baby food with Josie (she ate what we ate, baby food is too exensive and she did great with table food) and won't with Jack either, but at three months he was trying to eat my oatmeal and could sit the bumbo so we knew he was ready for a little more than nursing.
 Josie is 4 years older and I know won't have much interest in really playing with Jack, but I do like these sweet moments when they are together.
 We had an Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates and a baseball for trick or treating. It was fun, and my first time to take Josie out to do that.  I'm not really much for Halloween
Our 2012 tree! Pretty!!!
 Yay!!! My Flurries, they are awesome and I love coaching Josie. They really do get out there at comptitions and shine!
 Jo's 2nd cousin a cheerleader too, fun to see them at Denver compatitions.

 Our last comp was a two day and we got to stay in hotel and swim.  It was 70 degrees in Dec in Denver.

No comments: