Thursday, May 19, 2011

Saing Goodbye

I'm used to it, I moved 13 times in my first 18 years of life. This time is been the hardest. I have a job I love (ok 3 jobs I love) friends, family and over 100 kids in my life who are like my own. An 8th grader told this to his mom who then emailed it to me, and suddenly it feels ok to say goodbye to Wichita for now.

I feel like God brought Mrs. Jackson to Wichita and into my life to get me involved in cheerleading, the only positve thing to get me though a negitive year. Now I need to let God take her to Colorado to help someone else!

I am so honored that someone at only 14 years-old can say that about me! You don't always get to see that what you have done makes a difference. I am very blessed to see it this time.

So onto new things, people and plans God has for me and my family.

No comments: