Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On our move to Colorado Springs

We got married in December of 2004 and talked about living in Colorado. Jeff had jokingly looked in to working at a ski resort and we laughed. October of 2005 that really happened. We lived in the Mountains for about 2 years before getting pregnant and Jeff getting his first "real after finishing his Masters job" in Wichita. We moved back, had a baby, found a church, I stayed home for a while with Josie, found a job, then another one and then just one more. Still we talked about wanting to live in CO. Jeff just needed some more experience in his field and a job to open up. In September last year he was laid off. This was it! He took Josie and they went to CO for weeks at a time to find a job. HA! He got one in Wichita! We were satisfied. We have a great place to live, his job was a good one, my job is my dream, we have a good church and friends. So CO was just gonna have to wait. Then the week before Christmas he gets a call, and now he is in CO working at Compassion International and Jos and I are finishing our school year here in Wichita and planning our move. It seems nuts, I can't believe its really happening. Now we have to decide where to live, where will I work, should I work, how long will it take to find to a church, friends? I'm not too worried I really feel like this is God's plan, but sometimes those thought become overwhelming when Josie is in bed and I am alone. I will miss my teaching job, my coaching jobs, my friends, but I think I am mostly excited for something new.

Next post my amazing little baby turns 3!

No comments: