Thursday, June 24, 2010

first movie and my ballerina

Josie loves Shrek 2! We have it on DVD and on our DVR. She watches almost everyday. She calls him Shreky boy! So when the 4th movie came out I wanted to take her to see it. We even started at Mac Donald's for a Happy Meal and Donkey watch. Then we headed to the Warren for the movie.

We shared that huge popcorn and soda. I am almost positive she would have eaten the whole thing by herself if I would have let her. She loves popcorn!
She watched the first hour screaming SHREKYBOYYYYYY when he came on the screen. Then slept though the scary parts (thank goodness) and woke up for the end!


This is Josie's ballerina suit (as she calls it) she loves to put it on and dance around the house!










2 comments:

Ginny said...

so stinkin' cute :)

The Shoup Family said...

She is totally adorable! I love the shot of her and the huge soda that's almost as long as she is! <3