Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We let the kids dress up for school on Friday. It was sun and they were so creative. Below is Flo from the Progressive commercials, and Tom from Tom and Jerry. Here we have Micheal Jackson, Alice in Wonderland, and a couple of jolly ranchers.

OK on the left is sponge Bob's Siamese twin, a smartie pants, Medusa and strawberry shortcake.






This was my favorite, Luigi!


In English we wrote and read scary stories while eating Wayyyy to much candy.




Yes, he ate all 25 pixie sitx!




Later that night I chaperoned the middle school dance. It was a lot of fun. I got to lead in the macherana, took me back to my school days!






1 comment:

The Shoup Family said...

Yeah, except that we weren't allowed to have school dances....they had to be parent sponsored. ;) I'm glad you had so much fun! It sounds like a good time!